Sunday, February 17, 2008

Praise, thankfulness, and still... snow...

I am sitting at my kitchen table while the kids are eating their breakfast, watching the snow fall. Praise God that it didn’t start till about 20 minutes ago, so we will be heading to church…. as a family. Probably the first time in a month at least, due to Dave’s work schedule, and other circumstances. I woke just thankful for the day and the snow and for my family.

I just wanted to share my gratefulness for another day of life with you. Maybe now this afternoon, I will be able to play in the snow with my kids, or my husband, or both! :) God has just given me a sense of peace this morning, that I haven’t had in a while. What a blessing. God I am so grateful for today, for my family, for the chance to go to church with them all. And to be able to see the rest of my family at church… You heard the desire of my heart last night, and gave it to me as an added blessing this morning. Thank you God, thank you for being so wonderful to me. Thank You for creating my inmost being, for searching me and knowing my heart, testing me and knowing my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting. Amen and Amen.

No comments: