Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cindy home again

Cindy is home. Extremely tired, but home safely.

Thank you, thank you all who have been praying for me. Today is better. I am still tired. The fog is lifting some, though it is still dark.

I just wanted to add this update for all you. My dear friend Cindy just called me. She is on her way home from Tennessee!

Thank you so much for praying for her. She said that atmosphere there was just oppressive and was really hard to deal with. Her mom was very demanding, and just the family dynamics there were so difficult for her. She said she spent a lot of time in confession because she just got so angry.

She is exhausted, so pray that she will be able make it home safely. She said that she was up almost every hour during the night with her mom. She needs filling and renewing by God on her way home. I know she is enjoying her time in solitude driving.

Thank you for praying. She should be home around dinner time.
I will let you know when she gets home.

2 comments:

Amy L Brooke said...

Sorry things have been hard. Thinking of you.

Deb said...

2 Samuel 22:7, 17, 20

He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
He drew me out of deep waters.

In my distress I called to the Lord;
I called out to my God.
From His temple He heard my voice;
my cry came to His ears.

He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because he delighted in me.

I read these verses this morning. They helped me. Maybe they will help you.