- **How many times have I given reasons that I cannot be built into God's image?
- **How many times have I totally trashed and torn down part of God's creation (myself)?
- **How many times have I denied access to God - denied Him access to my life and heart?
- **In His Word, He speaks the truth to me - ready to meet all my arguments with His Truth.
- **He is ready to always rebuild what I have torn down into something even better.
- **He is holding me - even when I push His love away - and waits. All the time showing me His love, over and over, in His Word, Creation and the Body of Christ.
...till I finally listen and hear
and slow down
and soak in His truth...
In soaking - maybe I will finally allow some more of that truth to really get into the marrow of my bones.