Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things to do, places to go, people to see...

Somehow I got bit with the fall cleaning bug.

I may not be the greatest housekeeper in the world, but I do like to organize, and love living in a clean house. I just hate doing it…

Anybody with me here?!

You know its the little things I have to do:

Dust.
Pick up the yard toys and store for the winter.
Clear out the other half of the garage to get the other car in there.
Dust.
Wash the windows.
Empty out, wash and re-organize the kitchen cupboards.
De-cobweb the ceiling and corners.
Dust.
Clean out the china cabinet.
Dust.
Pack up all the things in said china cabinet.
Vacuum the stairs.
Dust.
Vacuum under the couch cushions.
Vacuum the bedroom floors.
Once I can see them.
Dust.
Clean out the inside of the light fixtures.
Dust.

“I’ve got my country’s 500th anniversary to plan…
my wedding to arrange…
my wife to murder…
and…
Guilder to frame for it…
I’m swamped.”

And did I mention I have to dust.

No comments: